Little Underwater Explorers
Experiences for children
Nice things are to be shared with our loved ones. Give your children a fabulous underwater insight and offer them a wonderful world to explore, an experience that can last for a lifetime. The underwater world is alive and vulnerable and our contact with it motivates us towards the preservation fo our planet!
Introduction to diving – Little Underwater Explorers (no need for previous experience)
- Bubble Maker from 8 years old.
- Discover Scuba Diver from 10 years old.
Camp – Little Underwater Explorers ( no need for previous experience)
- Easter Camp
- Summer Camp
Junior Divers – Activities / Lessons towards Junior’s Certification.
- Junior Scuba Diver ( no need of previous experience)
- Junior Open Water Diver (no need of previous experience)
- Junior Advanced Open Water Diver (from 12 years old)
- Junior Rescue Diver.
What will our future divers learn :
- The children will get up close to diving equipment such as suits, tanks and regulators. They will also get to know how physics’ laws work underwater, they will be given some medical tips and learn how we plan a dive.
- We will demonstrate how important it is to protect the underwater life and how worthwhile it is to approach and understand the seawater environment. We will also speak about marine mammals, fishes and shells and their role in our lives not only on our plates.
- The children will cover a wide range of simple skills varying from learning how to move and breathe underwater to how to remove water from their mask without coming up to the surface.
Apply now here and we will get back to you